Cisco IoT Innovation Grand Challenge is a competition designed to recognize, promote and reward innovators, entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses that can help transform the industry by re-inventing business processes, operational efficiencies and customer service innovations. Three winners of the Internet of Things Innovation Grand Challenge will share US $250,000 in award money that can be used to jumpstart new and existing businesses. Are you up for the challenge?
The focus of the Internet of Things (IoT) Innovation Grand Challenge is to spearhead an industry-wide initiative to accelerate the adoption of breakthrough technologies and products that will contribute to the growth and evolution of the Internet of Things.
Cisco has committed US $250,000 in award money for the Internet of Things Innovation Grand Challenge. Successful entrants will have access to the full array of Cisco capabilities from technology to business development, plus potential investment and partnering opportunities in the future.
1st Place (1 Prize):
2d Place (2 Prize):
3d Place (3 Prize)
All finalists will receive:
- One year free subscription to Solution Partner Program (Solution Partner status)
- Mentorship from Cisco & Partners (based on individual needs)
- Submissions will be accepted between April 21 and July 1, 2014.
- Submissions are accepted in English only.
- Submissions must be entered into one of five categories: Applications and Application Enablement, Analytics, Management, Networking, or Things.
- Each submission must map to one of a variety of industries Education, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Retail, Smart Cities, Sports and Entertainment or Transportation.
- The contest will run in three phases:
Phase 1: Nineteen (19) ideas are selected for the Semi-Finals
Phase 2: Six (6) ideas are selected to proceed to the Finals
Phase 3: Three (3) ideas receive grand prizes